Friday, April 10, 2009

Online Surveys - My Own Opinion

Have you ever doubt whether it was likely to make money only by completing online surveys? I used to believe that it was a far fetched idea, but when you take a look around the search engines it is clear that this type of home based business is actually very well established.

I have to admit to being rather impressed when I saw the likes of Coca Cola, Sony, Dell, Adidas, Panasonic and Burger King all putting their brand names to survey companies. I know from my own keyword research that phrases for example 'get paid survey online' are being searched for evenly on the internet. If you believe much of what is reported online then it would appear that some of the companies offering home based survey work actually offer good value for money, especially to those who have little to no knowledge of this business.

Whether or not you can reach the monthly income levels they claim is something which you will just have to put to the test for yourself. However, I can tell you that a young member of my own family works in the 'get paid to do surveys' area and makes a consistent $100 every week. The only thing that I think is a 'must have' is your own computer and a place where you can lock yourself away with a little bit of peace and quiet.

Established online survey companies can be found quite easily on Clickbank and other affiliate websites and I really think that this type of home based business could offer a credible alternative to a lot of the hype surrounding Web 2.0 and other online get rich quick schemes. However, I would recommend that you bear in mind one very important point. Doing online surveys to make money can take up an awful lot of your time. Just remember that before jumping in. Other than that there is no reason why you cannot earn money taking surveys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share